Wellness & Benefits
Cambridge was named by Iowa Association of Business and Industry's magazine, IABiz, as one of the top three Best of Iowa companies for "Quality of Work Life." Cambridge offers a well-rounded portfolio of benefits that encourage and support associate work-life balance and wellness. We understand that life outside of Cambridge is important, and we work to support our associates in all areas of their lives.
The Goods - Cambridge Benefits
- Nine paid holidays, including your birthday
- Away days: Sick and vacation days are combined into ‘away’ days. Associates accrue 100 hours of away time their first year. These days may be used for any purpose.
- Health insurance: Cambridge provides Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance. New associates are eligible for coverage on the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Dental and vision insurance are also available.
- Wellness benefit: Upon participation in an annual health screening, associates qualify to receive an annual $200 taxable wellness benefit or other incentive designated annually
- Life and long-term disability insurance: Cambridge provides life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to the associate
- Short-term disability insurance. AFLAC is also available.
- Flexible Spending Account (Section 125 Plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan: Cambridge matches 100 percent of up to 3.5 percent of the associate's deferred contributions.
Wellness: Life. Work. Balance
Work-life balance is the key to individual success. When life is enjoyed, we all prosper. Our Wellness Committee works to promote a healthy lifestyle for associates in both their personal and professional lives.
- Financial planning workshops
- Matching gifts program
- On-site dry cleaning
- Sam's Club group rate
- On-site catering
- Fairfield REC Center discounts
- Standing workstations
- Treadmills and ping-pong on-site
- Free workout passes for local fitness facilities
- Summer softball team
- Smoking cessation assistance
- Cambridge weight loss challenge
- Confidential professional counseling sessions
- Company 5k fun run
- Break in a box - exercise equipment
- Weight Watchers at work
- Lunch and Learns on a variety of health topics
- Health fair
- CPR/AED trainings
- On-site flu shot clinics
- On-site massage therapist
- Wii console
- Walking trail
- Paid volunteering