Why The Next Step?
The Next Step® summer internship program is a unique opportunity for college students to gain first-hand knowledge and experience working in the financial industry. Located in Fairfield, Iowa, Cambridge is one of the nation’s leading independent broker-dealers with over 3,000 rep-advisors and more than 700 home office associates. Cambridge offers a broad spectrum of opportunities beyond the financial world that will provide practical experience to enhance your college studies. This internship is a full-time, 10-week paid program that typically runs from May through August.
The Cambridge Difference
- The Next Step program is a paid internship opportunity that offers 16 hours of paid time off and 8 hours of compensated volunteer time
- Cambridge’s Knowledge Center hosts a variety of training sessions for the interns, which helps them get a better understanding of a complex industry
- Each intern is paired with a Cambridge mentor for career advice and professional development
- Fairfield Parks and Recreation pass discounts
- Social memberships from local businesses
- Admission tickets to events and shows